Pasta with Tuna, Tomatoes, and Olives
Pairs well with the
Cantina Mesa PRIMO BIANCO
- 1 ½ cups cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 oz quality jarred tuna, packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and torn
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb spaghetti or your favorite shaped pasta
- Juice from half a lemon
- In a large bowl, add the tomato halves, olives, parsley, pepper, half the oil, and salt. Stir to combine.
- To a large pot of boiling, salted water, add the pasta. Cook according to package directions or until al dente. Drain well. Add cooked pasta to the bowl with the tomato mixture. Stir to coat the pasta, adding more olive oil as needed. Add the tuna. Stir gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and serve. This dish can be served hot or cold. Garnish with parsley, lemon zest, or lemon wedges, if desired.
Other Recipes You May Like